Tree Service Jenks
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Jenks County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Jenks Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
C & F Tree and Lawn Care Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Paul T. – Jenks, OK
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Ivan was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Joyce R. – Jenks, OK
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Michelle W. – Bartlesville, OK
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Jenks Tree Service
One of the greenest cities in Oklahoma, Jenks has trees standing on its streets, parks, and private properties. Collectively, these trees play numerous roles, including clearing greenhouse gases from the environment, providing a nice shade in the summer heat, and enhancing the aesthetic appeal of commercial and residential properties.
For trees to offer maximum benefits, they need regular maintenance. Tree services like tree pruning and tree trimming remove dead limbs, get rid of risky branches, and cut overgrown branches to size – this improves the health, safety, and aesthetic appeal of the trees.
When other tree service procedures are incapable of saving diseased trees, tree removal becomes the most ideal solution. Also, tree removal becomes a perfect solution for trees standing in the way of property development projects.
Offering all types of tree services in Jenks and other cities in Oklahoma, we ensure that every property owner is keeping his/her trees healthy throughout the year. In addition to handling tree services like tree pruning, tree trimming, and tree removal, we also help our customers with arborist tree service – our arborists inspect trees, determine the diseases bothering them, and recommend the best treatment options.
All our tree services are competitively priced. Our goal is to make the best tree services accessible to everyone at a very affordable price.
Located within the Sacramento metropolitan area, Jenks is the largest city in the County of Jenks. Home to more than 135,000 people, Jenks has a total area of 44.08 square miles. In 2020, the city of Jenks was named a Tree City USA for the 38th year – this shows the city’s dedication to improving its urban forest.
Jenks sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and wet, cool, usually snowless winters. Summer highs reach 94 degrees Fahrenheit while the winter lows can go below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, the city 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in Jenks include:
- Chinese fringe tree – Growing to a height of 15 to 25 feet, the Chinese fringe is an unusual tree with white fringe-like flowers that cover its crown in the spring. The prized tree has upright branches that form a dome shape. The deciduous tree has soft green leaves which put on a nice fall color show before dropping in winter.
- Japanese Crabapple – A small spreading tree, crabapple reaches maturity at a height of 15 to 25 feet, with a crown spread of the same size. One of the best ornamental trees, the Japanese crabapple has pink flowers which are followed by yellow fruit and yellow to red foliage color in the fall season.
- Eastern Redbud – Growing to a height of 20 to 35 feet with a crown width of 20 to 30 feet, eastern redbud branches low although simple pruning can be used to encourage it to branch above head height. Having a multi-trunked growth form, the eastern redbud is useful in narrow areas. Pink flowers cover the deciduous tree in the spring season.
- Kousa dogwood – A small tree, Kousa dogwood matures at a height of 20 to 25 feet. The ornamental tree has large, creamy-white blooms in the spring and maroon to red leaves in the fall season. Its bright red fruits are very decorative to the branches in winter and are extremely attractive to birds.
The city of Jenks has numerous parks designed to offer all types of outdoor recreational activities. The most popular parks in the city include:
- Royer Park – Established in 1917, Royer Park has been around for more than a century. The park has playgrounds ideal for kids of all ages, basketball courts, soccer field, softball field, swings, tennis courts, and relaxing areas that are shaded by trees.
- Maidu Regional Park – One of the largest parks in Jenks, Maidu Regional Park sits on 152 acres. The park has a 4-diamond lighted softball complex, numerous picnic areas shaded by trees, bike and pedestrian paths, children play equipment, a skate park, a basketball court, and a 5-field lighted soccer complex.
In Jenks, the Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining trees standing on the streets. The Department of Parks & Recreation takes care of the trees standing in the city’s parks. Through volunteer organizations like Jenks Urban Forest Foundation (RUFF), Jenks residents are allowed to be part of tree planting and tree care.
Why Work with Professional Tree Service Providers?
1. Safety for Your Home
Property damage is one of the major risks of DIY tree service. When handling DIY tree removal, a heavy tree may get out of control, landing on your house, garage, or your cars if they are parked nearby. To fix the resulting damages, you will probably need to spend thousands of dollars.
Letting professional tree service providers handle the tree removal eliminates the possibility of property damage. Using their modern tree service gear, the tree service providers will control the tree’s falling path, keeping it from falling on the nearby utilities.
2. You Avoid Injuries
While tree services like pruning and trimming may appear easy, they place those handling them at the risk of falling from the tree crown and suffering significant injuries. Also, these tree services often use sharp equipment – if you miss your mark when cutting a branch, you may end up with deep cuts.
Professional tree service providers help you avoid spending your time in the hospital. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on treatment costs, you spend a much lower amount of money on professional tree service.
3. You Protect Your Tree from Damage
Most people assume that trimming and pruning involve cutting random branches. In reality, however, these tree services require an understanding of tree biology and the effects that cutting each branch will have on the tree. Cutting random branches often leads to irreversible crown damage.
Professional tree service providers have years of tree service experience. Additionally, they have undergone formal training to equip them with all the knowledge they need when handling tree services. Allowing professionals to handle pruning and trimming guarantees maximum benefits and eliminates the possibility of tree damage.
4. You Benefit from Cleanup
Most tree services are messy. Pruning and trimming put branches and leaves on your compound. Tree removal puts logs, sawdust, branches, and foliage on your otherwise clean landscape.
Hiring professional tree service providers eliminates the need to worry about clean up after tree services. Professionals will gather the waste, load it in their trucks, and take it to the dumpsite.
Professional Jenks, OK, Tree Services
1 Tree Removal
While we may want to keep trees around for a lifetime, this is not always possible. Some major issues often make tree removal necessary – these include:
- When trees block property development projects
- When a tree dies
- When a tree featuring aggressive roots starts damaging your home
- When trees are overcrowded in a small space
Using our modern tree service tools and taking advantage of our years of experience, we make the most complicated tree removal procedures as easy as 1-2-3. When it comes to removing a tree, we work on small trees, large trees, trees standing next to powerlines, trees sandwiched between buildings, and more – no project is too big or too small for us.
2 Arborist Tree Services
We have a team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists. Equipped with years of formal training and experience, our arborists help with a wide variety of tree services, including:
- Tree treatment – When trees start showing signs of ill-health, our arborists diagnose them, determining the health problems affecting them and recommending the best treatment options.
- Tree planting – Our arborists help property owners choose the best tree species for their landscapes. We will also guide you through the tree planting phase.
- Pruning and trimming – We ensure that the right branches are removed during pruning and trimming. This reduces the risk of tree damage.
Hazard assessment – If you feel like a specific tree is a risk to your home, we can help you with hazard assessment. We will determine the level of risk a tree poses and recommend ideal countermeasures.
3 Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has several major roles, including:
- Removing risky branches, the tree service improves safety.
- Removing diseased branches, pruning improves tree health.
- Eliminating overcrowding on the tree crown, tree pruning increases sunlight access for all the branches on the tree.
Our tree pruning team has years of formal training and we have modern pruning machines. This allows us to maximize safety and eliminate the chances of tree damage. We handle pruning on all types of trees, including trees taller than 150 feet, trees with the largest branches, and trees standing next to important structures.
4 Tree Trimming
Tree trimming enhances the beauty and appearance of properties. The tree maintenance procedure cuts overgrown branches to size, creating a crown shape that complements the landscape. Removing dry and dead branches, trimming a tree creates space for new, healthy, and attractive branches.
When handling tree trimming, we go beyond just improving your tree’s appearance – we also work on overcrowded crowns to give you a better view of your surroundings. Our team aims to satisfy your aesthetic needs – we will, therefore, listen to you before getting started with the tree service.
5 Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, a tree may go from being safe, healthy, and attractive to a hazard that is threatening to do a lot of damage to your home in just a few minutes. If your tree gets uprooted by high winds and gets left lying across the road, immediate removal becomes necessary. When a storm leaves a tree leaning against powerlines or your house, removal is needed to avoid extreme damage.
For decades now, we have been handling emergency tree removals in Jenks, Oklahoma. Operating 24 hours every day of the week, we respond to all emergencies day and night. Fast-response is one of our main defining characteristics – expect to see us on your property one hour after you call us.